Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Medium Arts Of The Home...


Medium Arts Of The Home
The thing that I love more than furniture itself is a furniture with an artsy touche! Furniture that give the room the feeling chick and yet functional, but then the beautiful part is more important than the functional part... (Just look at the cutlery’s knife I’m getting for myself. Who wouldn’t be annoyed by that small a blade!?)
  The following is partly designs I like by the whole of it and some I just enjoy playing with the idea of the concept... 

This I find to be a very simple and yet gorgeous way of keeping the wood for the fire


The table with the little fireplace is a BRILLIANT idea! I would love it to be mine... But I would choose other wood and... not the same kind of table


This kitchen shelf called Kingfisher I actually have bought at the age of 12 in silver. It has a raw clean cut... And with the right kitchenwear it would be fantastic!




This big Projector, used as a lamp... What else do I need to say... I would have it even if it wouldn't be working!
[30]

No comments:

Post a Comment